My name is Katie Crow and I cannot wait to assist you with you dream of a clean, organized home, the perfectly staged party, or learning to play the piano or violin.
I have spent the last year learning the in’s and out’s of decluttering and cleaning. Helping you work through an overwhelming mess is my pleasure and leaving your home a peaceful living space is my goal. Whether you need a one time deep clean, a monthly catch up cleaning, or weekly decluttering sessions I can’t wait to help you!
- Do basic cleaning task such as floors, dusting, bathroom cleaning, interior windows, surface cleaning, empty trash, change bedding, make beds, washing dishes, general pick up, and ironing.
- Deep cleaning such as the refrigerator, small appliances, stove top and oven, deep bathroom clean, wash walls, ceiling fans, light fixtures, and more.
- Help you declutter large spaces and large amounts of “stuff”. The method I follow is a simple two question system that results in a cleaner space every time, does not challenge you attachment to items, and over time leads to a completely deluttered house.
- Help you organize spaces such as closets, kitchens, bookshelves and more.
- Prepare your home or space for a special event by putting up the decorations you purchase and take them down after the event and provide post party clean up.This can also apply to seasonal decor changes and cleaning between seasons.
I have college level music training on both the piano and the violin and look forward to helping you or your child get started in either on of these instruments.
I have access to a grand piano for lesson and a wonderful space to give lessons in. I recommend starting children after they are successfully reading simple books and can take 15-30 minutes of instruction at a time. Usually this is around age 5.
Essential Oil Teaching and Help
My family’s lifestyle has been transformed since we started using essential oils . What started out as total mockery on my part soon turned to profound thankfulness when I learned what a difference these complex oils can do. I spent two years teaching weekly classes on many topics related to essential oils. If you have any questions or desire to learn what these oils can do for you, I’d love to schedule a personal wellness session. We can examine your personal goals and see where essential oils can fill in the gaps to make your desires a reality.
So whatever home, music, or essential oil help you need send me a text! I cannot wait to hear from you.